Expert House Cleaning Tips
The best method of ensuring that your home remains a healthy and clean atmosphere is to use MintyMaids, yet we know that an expert cleaning service is not for everybody. Whether it is an unexpected visitation from relatives or friends, spills on your carpet, or just in case “things happen”, we are here to be of assistance, even if we are not the ones who are doing the cleaning. Because you must know immediately, we have put together a list of some of the most popular tips for house cleaning.
Our aim is to assist in ridding your house of the harmful toxins utilized in several daily household agents. Some of these include:
- Fabric Softener
- Bug repellents
- Glass cleaners
- Floor cleaner
- Over cleaner
- Dishwasher detergent
- Air freshener
- Furniture polish
Why use air deodorizers?
We do not believe in scented sprays, perfumes, or anything that is similar that pollutes the fresh air. Our dedication is an heathy clean, and healthier house all around!
How to Keep the House Green and Clean
Practical tips for green cleaning may assist every homeowner in keeping their house clean, organized, as well as safe from toxins to ensure that you have a safe and clean-living space. From utilizing microfiber to making your own cleaning products, the following tips may contribute to making your house, as well as the environment safer.
- Purchase microfiber cloths in order to clean better with less chemicals.
- Utilize microfiber mops to extract day-to-day dirt, traffic, and pet hair. It’ll keep you from stirring more allergens up.
- Utilize the gentlest cleaning agent possible based upon the task at hand.
- Be on the lookout for signal terms on the labels of products. Stay away from anything stronger than “Caution!”.
- Use rubber gloves in order to prevent absorption of any chemical agents and vapors through your skin.
- Buy green cleaning agents within concentrated form then dilute them on your own. Utilize spray bottles which may be cleaned then reused to save waste and money.
- Purchase products which are available within recyclable containers.
- Pick solutions made to work along with cool water.
- Buy quality entryway mats that decrease the presentation of new chemical residues and dirt particles from the outside.
- Stay away from products that contain suspected or known neurotoxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, or reproductive toxins.
- Buy a vacuum with high-filtration that has a closed canister unit that traps and removes more than 99 percent of the particles that are measured at 1 micron or bigger.
- Change to a dry steam, chemical-free vapor system to kill, disinfect, deodorize, and clean mildew and mold utilizing water alone.
- Create your own organic cleaning agents using lemons, baking soda, borax, vinegar, as well as vegetable-based oil soaps.
Residential Cleaning Pros
Today, cleaning is more complex than it was even a couple of years ago. There are several various surfaces, and each one requires unique care. Keeping the house clean may be a time-consuming task in an increasingly busy life. That is where maidREADY cleaning comes in.
For more information on our Winnipeg home cleaning services contact maidREADY today!
Join Our Newsletter
322 Springfield Road
Winnipeg, MB R2G 4E8